RBS THE BANK THAT DOES NOT LIKE TO SAY YES
The Royal Bank of Scotland, the ones that have more chiefs than Indians has apparently went out of its way to block an Aberdeen Charity from its lawful business, International Scotland has full details and are prepared to release them in full unless they cease from such behavior.
This has happened to a charity in Aberdeen who were only looking after the interests of it’s trustees, the bank in question has already paid out compensation although the charity had already refused their offers of settlement and it is now in the hands of the banking ombudsman for their consideration?
Some of the blocking tactics of the bank in question were as follows;
- Blocking account completely without foundation for three weeks;
- Refused for 4 months to change account name to the registered charities official title!
- Blocking requests for old cheque’s to be returned for proper scrutiny;
- Blocking and delaying old statements from being reproduced;
- Paying cheque’s that had changed account names;
- Paying out monies that had only 1 signature instead of the agreed two and refusing to refund accounts;
The list goes on and on, is it any wonder the bank may have to delay its proposed sell back to the public when a bank can’t even look after a charities bank account it’s a very sad day!
What is the RBS Management doing about it???, well they don’t care as it seems to be a problem with their staff!