LATEST SANTANDER BANKING STATEMENT.
We love Santander as heres their latest banking statement in full, This website get 4m pageviews pa so well done to them.
- Mortgage payments: If you are worried about making your mortgage payments, we have made it possible for you to apply for a mortgage payment holiday online so you don’t need to call us. You can find some FAQs and information on how to apply on our website. We have already helped over 100,000 customers through this service.
- Overdrafts and credit cards: From 6 April, we will provide a £350 interest free overdraft buffer for three months. This means we will automatically waive interest on up to £350 of any agreed overdraft limit. From 30 March until 6 July, we will also remove fees for late payments and cash advances on our credit cards. Both measures will be applied automatically so you don’t need to do anything. More details will be available on our website next week. If you find you need to borrow more money, we will, where possible, try to increase your overdraft or credit card limit.
- Access to savings: If you need to access any savings you hold in fixed rate bonds and ISAs, we won’t charge you a fee for doing so.
- Contactless payments: From 1 April, in coordination with other banks and the retail industry, we will increase the maximum payment for a contactless card from £30 to £45 to allow more purchases to be made without the need for physical contact.
- Business banking: We have also established a new process to get businesses the right support, tailored to their individual circumstances. This includes access to capital repayment holidays and additional liquidity across overdrafts, working capital, trade finance and loan facilities. Find out more information in our latest tips for businesses. Santander is also participating in the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) in conjunction with the British Business Bank. There is an online form available here.
- STAY SAFE FROM FRAUDSTERS: We are continually updating our website to include our latest hints and tips, including how best to manage your money and staying alert for fraudsters, who sadly are trying to take advantage of the current situation. Remember, we will never ask you for your full PIN or password or ask you to move money from your accounts. Please be especially alert at this time.